Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Member: Parliamentary Sports hosts the Youth Parliament as part of an initiative to communicate with

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

parliament - Member: Parliamentary Sports hosts the Youth Parliament as part of an initiative to communicate with Empty Member: Parliamentary Sports hosts the Youth Parliament as part of an initiative to communicate with

Post by rocky on Sun 17 Nov 2019, 2:31 am

[size=35][size=35]Member: Parliamentary Sports hosts the Youth Parliament as part of an initiative to communicate with protesters[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-11-17 | 03:35
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]A member of the Parliamentary Committee for Youth and Sports Diyar Berwari, on Sunday, near the legislation of the Iraqi Olympic Committee, while noting that the Committee will host today, the Youth Parliament as part of an initiative to communicate with protesters.

Barwari said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The Committee since the beginning of the demonstrations feel that it is the largest part and covered the follow-up to the demands of the demonstrators on the grounds that they are mostly from the youth segment, therefore we were supportive of them and their legitimate demands," noting that "the Committee had meetings, the last days with the Minister Youth and sports, where it was agreed to have direct channels with youth. "

"Today we will have the first initiative by meeting with the Youth Parliament and in the presence of the Ministry, where the Youth Parliament will be part of our communication with the demonstrators," Berwari said. During the meeting today, their work will be part of our work and in continuous communication between us and them to find an integrated representation ground for youth.

"One of our efforts to support the youth and sports segment is to develop legislation that supports the sports sector and create the appropriate platform to support this segment," Berwari said. "The draft law of the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/265421254/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%87/ar/]Olympic Committee[/url] is close to legislation, in addition to the laws of federations and clubs. To our government. "

[/size]

Current date/time is Sun 08 Dec 2019, 7:58 am