Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: Discontent within the military establishment of the statements of the Minister of Defense an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source: Discontent within the military establishment of the statements of the Minister of Defense an Empty Source: Discontent within the military establishment of the statements of the Minister of Defense an

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Nov 2019, 1:45 am

Source: Discontent within the military establishment of the statements of the Minister of Defense and calls for accountability

10:31 - 18/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Informed / Baghdad ..
    A military source informed, on Monday, a state of resentment and indignation within the military against the statements of Defense Minister Najah al-Shammari on the "third party" responsible for the killing of demonstrators, pointing out that military leaders demanded the formation of an investigative council to investigate the minister.
    The source told the / information /, "The statements of the Minister of Defense Najah al-Shammari in France on the presence of a third party took the killing of demonstrators and the use of weapons not imported by the Iraqi government was met with resentment, rejection and indignation within the military," noting that "the military leaders expressed surprise at the minister's statements, especially in Under the circumstances the country is going through. ”
    The source added, "The military leaders demanded the commander-in-chief to form a high-level investigative council to investigate the minister on these statements," pointing out that "the leaders asked the House of Representatives to take its role on the statements of Shammari and bring him to parliament and questioning."
    The MP of the conquest coalition Hanin al-Qadu counted in an earlier statement to the information, the statements of the Minister of Defense on the presence of a third party "unsuccessful" and an attempt to provoke sedition and aggravation of the crisis, noting that if he had information backed by evidence he had to resign before he made his statements. Ends / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 8:59 pm