Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Murshidi: Limiting the age of the parliamentarian to 25 years will face an objection within the p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Murshidi: Limiting the age of the parliamentarian to 25 years will face an objection within the p Empty Al-Murshidi: Limiting the age of the parliamentarian to 25 years will face an objection within the p

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Nov 2019, 1:56 am

Al-Murshidi: Limiting the age of the parliamentarian to 25 years will face an objection within the parliament

08:59 - 18/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    The MP of the opposition wisdom, Asaad al-Morshedi, Monday, that the minimum age for the candidate to the House of Representatives at 25 years will face rejection and objection by the parliament, pointing out that the parliament needs the experience of years in order to legislate the aspirations of the citizen.
    Al-Murshidi said in a statement to the information, that "the election law of the House of Representatives has a lot of problems, and needs many amendments before the vote and passed."
    He added that "the determination of the minimum age of the parliament at 25 years in accordance with the election law of the new Council of Representatives, will face objection by the parliament, and will reject this age, because the House of Representatives needs expertise and scientific competencies capable of legislation and achieve the aspirations of the citizen."
    He explained that "the Legal Committee will amend the paragraph minimum age of parliament and make it 30 years instead of 25, in addition to many other amendments that will be made to the new law." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:48 am