Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qadu: The oil agreement between the government and the region is rejected and the parliament will de

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qadu: The oil agreement between the government and the region is rejected and the parliament will de Empty Qadu: The oil agreement between the government and the region is rejected and the parliament will de

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Nov 2019, 1:57 am

Qadu: The oil agreement between the government and the region is rejected and the parliament will determine the proportion of Kurdistan budget

08:33 - 18/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Hanin al-Qadu, Monday, that the parliament will determine the proportion of the Kurdistan region in the budget 2020, pointing out that Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oil agreements with Kurdistan can not be accepted as it must achieve justice and equality between all components.
    He said in a statement to the information, that "political agreements can not be higher than the Constitution, as it must achieve justice among all components, especially with regard to the distribution of the budget to the provinces."
    He added that "Kurdistan must commit to deliver the imports of all oil exported through its territory, not revenues of 250 thousand barrels, which Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] agreed with the region."
    He pointed out that "the budget of 2020 must be placed in which conditions to satisfy the people and in response to their requirements," pointing out that "Parliament is the one who will decide the obligations towards the Kurdistan region and the proportion that will be allocated to them in the budget." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:48 am