Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The new election law will witness hard labor to pass

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The new election law will witness hard labor to pass Empty Deputy: The new election law will witness hard labor to pass

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Nov 2019, 1:59 am

Deputy: The new election law will witness hard labor to pass

17:43 - 17/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    A member of the coalition of Sairon absent Al-Amiri, on Sunday, that the passage of the new election law sent from the Prime Minister will witness a difficult labor.
    Al-Omairi said in a statement to / information /, "The political blocs want an election law that serves their interests and the new law does not meet that," pointing out that "passed in the House of Representatives will witness difficult labor."
    He added that "the new election law did not include the new paragraphs deprive the three presidencies from running for the next election or prevent them because it is contrary to the Constitution and the right to nominate," noting that .
    He explained that "the people will choose the appropriate person to take over the government or parliamentary representation," explaining that "the election law will be amended within the House of Representatives in a fair and achieve the demands of the people and religious reference."
    The government spokesman Saad al-Hadithi, on Sunday, the existence of a clause in the new election law to prevent the current three presidencies from participating in parliamentary elections. Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:50 am