Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services open the file of high prices of mobile cards to investigate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary services open the file of high prices of mobile cards to investigate Empty Parliamentary services open the file of high prices of mobile cards to investigate

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Nov 2019, 2:05 am

Parliamentary services open the file of high prices of mobile cards to investigate

17:27 - 17/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The Parliamentary Services Committee announced on Sunday its intention to open a file to increase the prices of fatigue cards for mobile phone companies in cooperation with the Finance Committee during the coming sessions, indicating that those companies have registered irregularities and corruption.
    Committee member Jassim Al-Bukhati told Al-Maalouma that "the first year of the government of Abadi imposed in the budget taxes on the fatigue cards of mobile phone companies because of austerity to be borne by companies."
    He added that "companies collected from the people through raising the prices of cartons," noting that "the tax deducted by the government for one year, but companies continued to raise the prices of cartons despite the passage of nearly five years."
    He explained that "the survival of those prices is a theft of people's livelihood with large funds up to billions," noting that "the Committee opened the file for discussion during the next sessions in cooperation with the Ministry of Finance."
    He continued that "will be hosting the concerned bodies within the committees to determine the size and fate of those withheld funds."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:49 am