Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance completes draft budget law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance completes draft budget law Empty Finance completes draft budget law

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Nov 2019, 3:28 am

Finance completes draft budget law
    News / Iraq :: Before 55 minutes :: 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dawa / Mohammed Ali Wali
    Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee announced the imminent dispatch of the draft federal budget law to the House of Representatives.

MP Sherwan Mirza told Dow on Monday, 18/11/2019, that the Federal Ministry of Finance has completed its procedures in relation to the draft federal budget law for 2020, and sent it to the Council of Ministers, noting that the Council will vote on the draft law and send it to the House of Representatives.

He added that the bill is likely to reach the House of Representatives this week or next week.

MP Sherwan Mirza said that the Kurdistan Regional Government has already sent its proposals on the draft law, adding that it is not known whether it was included in the draft bill or not.

Regarding the region's share of the budget, MP Sherwan Mirza said that it is not possible to know the region's share of the budget before the arrival of the bill to the House of Representatives, adding that there is a good understanding between the region and Baghdad may lead to an agreement between them on the budget and the share of the region.

P.O. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:08 am