Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Labor reveals that 600,000 families have joined the social welfare program

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Labor reveals that 600,000 families have joined the social welfare program Empty The Ministry of Labor reveals that 600,000 families have joined the social welfare program

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Nov 2019, 6:34 am

The Ministry of Labor reveals that 600,000 families have joined the social welfare program

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad:
    An official at the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs revealed that 600,000 families have joined the social welfare program because of the reforms approved by the cabinet.
    The director of social welfare in Anbar province, Ziad Tariq, in an interview with Iraqiya channel and seen by the "economic news", that "the reform package launched by the Council of Ministers recently will lead to the accession of 600 thousand families within the social welfare program," noting that "this number will be distributed By population representation of the governorates.
    He stressed that "the grant of the unemployed included the first meal 900 thousand people throughout Iraq," pointing out that "covered are from the age of 17 to 30 years."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:36 am