Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for conquest: It is essential that the reshuffle include all components

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for conquest: It is essential that the reshuffle include all components Empty Deputy for conquest: It is essential that the reshuffle include all components

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Nov 2019, 6:45 am

[size=35][size=35]Deputy for conquest: It is essential that the reshuffle include all components[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-11-18 | 08:11
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]Al-Fateh MP Haneen al-Qadu said on Monday that there should be clear and specific criteria for the reshuffle process, calling for the amendment to include all components.

In an interview with Alsumaria News, al-Qadu said that "if the prime minister wants to make a ministerial change, he must inform the parliament of the problems or potential mistakes or failures in some ministers so that we are convinced of the requirements of the amendment process in those ministries." And specific to the process of change. "

He added, "The other thing is the need to include change all the components can not exclude a certain party at the expense of the other party," pointing out that "the exclusion process for others only is not true."

The Prime Minister [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133211/%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%84 %D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A/ar/]Adel Abdul Mahdi[/url] , has indicated on several occasions that he is in the process of reshuffling a number of ministries.
    [/size]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:42 am