Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

He cancels the Soleimani agreement. Draft includes early elections to resolve angry protest crisis i

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

He cancels the Soleimani agreement. Draft includes early elections to resolve angry protest crisis i Empty He cancels the Soleimani agreement. Draft includes early elections to resolve angry protest crisis i

Post by wciappetta Mon 18 Nov 2019, 7:44 am

[ltr]He cancels the Soleimani agreement. Draft includes early elections to resolve angry protest crisis in Iraq[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Reports

[ltr] 17/11/2019[/ltr]

[ltr] 63 [/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    + = -

[ltr]Kalkamsh Press / Baghdad[/ltr]

[ltr]Senior political sources in Baghdad, on Sunday, revealed to a Gulf newspaper, a closed meeting, the second of its kind in less than two days, took place saturday night in the Green Zone of Baghdad, in the presence of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, and several political leaders in the country, during which the project of going to the declaration Official for early elections in Iraq, provided that the new electoral law is voted on and the formation of an electoral commission.[/ltr]

[ltr]A senior Iraqi official told al-Arabi al-Jadeed that the continuation of the demonstration on this trend may accelerate the announcement of the adoption of a project that was narrowly discussed among the leaders of several political blocs, saturday evening, canceling the previous agreement sponsored by Qassem Soleimani, which disrupted the movement of dismissal or resignation of the government, which is the announcement "We are not going to be able to do anything about it," he said, referring to the new electoral law and the formation of a new electoral commission, "which may be very appropriate for the street and Najaf specifically, which is lined with demonstrators," referring to the Najaf reference represented by Ali. Sistani.[/ltr]

[ltr]For his part, the head of the al-Rafidain parliamentary bloc, Yunadam Kana, in an interview with "Al-Arabi Al-Jadid", revealed "several meetings in the past days, the last of which was a meeting held saturday night in the Green Zone, which included the leaders of the first row, and discussed the file of demonstrations, and there was consensus on the legitimacy of the demonstrations and the eligibility of the citizen The demonstrator and the need for change and quick fixations."[/ltr]

[ltr]"A road map has been agreed to meet the demands of the demonstrators, regarding reform of the political system through early elections following the adoption of a new electoral law and a new commission, as well as the party law," Kana said. "It has been agreed to implement some immediate demands, from prosecuting the corrupt and fighting corruption, and this is the responsibility of the executive and the legislature, as well as the judiciary, and there is coordination between these authorities," he said.[/ltr]

[ltr]"So far, no specific date has been reached for the early elections, because the date is for the completion of some legislative and executive procedures, notably the electoral law and the new form of the commission," he said. "There is almost a consensus that early elections should be held as soon as possible in order to get out of the crisis in the country, but setting the date depends on the completion of the legislative and executive procedures for holding these elections," he said.[/ltr]

[ltr]"There is a near agreement or consensus that solutions to get out of the current crisis will be early elections in accordance with a new electoral law and a new commission," said Mohamed al-Khalidi, head of the Biarq al-Khair parliamentary bloc, in a call with al-Arabi al-Jadid.[/ltr]

[ltr]"The other solution that is also presented in the meetings of blocs and political parties is to bring in a new prime minister, who is acceptable to the Iraqi people, and the demonstrators in particular, and form a new ministerial cabin, independents and competencies, and work to implement real and fundamental reforms and hit corruption," he said. If the new prime minister can't achieve what the people want, the issue of early elections, which also needs not much time, is addressed. "To calm the street, change the prime minister and speed up reforms, while working on early elections at the same time."[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

He cancels the Soleimani agreement. Draft includes early elections to resolve angry protest crisis i Empty Re: He cancels the Soleimani agreement. Draft includes early elections to resolve angry protest crisis i

Post by weslin3 Mon 18 Nov 2019, 8:35 am

Seems like a lot of important meetings here lately... With Iraq right now.... Do or Die...
    lesley.beter
    lesley.beter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

He cancels the Soleimani agreement. Draft includes early elections to resolve angry protest crisis i Empty Re: He cancels the Soleimani agreement. Draft includes early elections to resolve angry protest crisis i

Post by lesley.beter Mon 18 Nov 2019, 8:35 am

Here we go again!
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit Mon 18 Nov 2019, 11:02 am

Just such a shame that Iraqs leaders need to be forced by riots and killing to do their jobs. I feel they will be replaced by more of the same and this will drag on. I do feel that some changes will be implemented but the overall attitude of people in power is f*** you, I'm alright jack!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:24 am