Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi adviser: reducing the deficit rate in the budget of 2020 to one-third

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi adviser: reducing the deficit rate in the budget of 2020 to one-third Empty Abdul-Mahdi adviser: reducing the deficit rate in the budget of 2020 to one-third

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Nov 2019, 1:56 pm

Abdul-Mahdi adviser: reducing the deficit rate in the budget of 2020 to one-third

17:15 - 18/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The economic adviser to Prime Minister Abdul Hussein al-Hanin, on Monday, to reduce the deficit in the budget of 2020 to a third of what it was in the budget of this year.
    Al-Hunain told Al-Maaloumeh that the budget of 2020 before making amendments to it contained a large deficit like its predecessors from previous years.
    He added that "the Committee of Experts in the Council of Ministers made a number of amendments to the budget through transfers and reliance on the doors of other resources to reduce the deficit rate in the budget," adding that "the amendments made so far reduced the deficit rate to one-third of what it was in the 2019 budget."
    He explained that "the amendments continue to reduce the largest proportion of the deficit during the week before being sent to parliament."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:09 am