Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Mahdi: It is not possible to accept illegal entities or any weapons outside the state

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Mahdi: It is not possible to accept illegal entities or any weapons outside the state Empty Abdul Mahdi: It is not possible to accept illegal entities or any weapons outside the state

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Nov 2019, 2:00 pm

Abdul Mahdi: It is not possible to accept illegal entities or any weapons outside the state

19:36 - 18/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Iraqi Armed Forces, Adel Abdul Mahdi, on Monday reiterated the government's rejection of any weapons outside the state.
    Abdul Mahdi, in a speech at the University of Defense for Military Studies on the government program in achieving the national security strategy that "at the top of the priorities of the government program to protect the rights of all Iraqis under the rule of law, security and order. Under the control of the State and support the capabilities of the armed forces and the employment of external relations and with all neighboring countries in accordance with the participants and to serve security, stability and economic development.
    He added, "There is one state is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the people is the real army of the country and the choice is not to support the armed forces, and can not accept illegal entities or any weapons outside the legitimacy of the state."
    The Prime Minister reviewed the developments of the situation and challenges he faced in order to build his military institution, and united the Iraqi army and people in the war against the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] gang and victory over it thanks to the fatwa of jihad and the defense of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and its land and sanctities, in addition to the decision to form a law-keeping force trained to deal with peaceful demonstrations And to seek the necessary constitutional amendments. ” Finished 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:39 am