Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Nassif: Kurds and Sunnis oppose passing the new election law

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Nassif: Kurds and Sunnis oppose passing the new election law Empty Nassif: Kurds and Sunnis oppose passing the new election law

Post by rocky on Mon 18 Nov 2019, 2:02 pm

Nassif: Kurds and Sunnis oppose passing the new election law

19:03 - 18/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Special…
The deputy of the coalition of state law high Nassif, Monday, that the political blocs, Sunni and Kurdish will oppose the passage of the new election law on Tuesday, attributing it to hide them from losing their political future with the new law.
Nassif said in a statement to the information, that "the Sunni and Kurdish political blocs will object to the provisions of the new election law, which included the non-participation of the three presidencies and the grades for the nomination for the upcoming elections," ”.
She added that "the Sunni and Kurdish blocs are trying to interpret the demonstrations as a crisis (Shiite_ Shiite) to shirk responsibility and negligence towards the people in general," noting that "the passage of the new election law is enslaved because the laws that recognize the confusing situation is also confusing and will not achieve full political consensus." .
And the deputy of the Alliance Sairon absent Al-Amiri, on Sunday, that the passage of the new election law sent from the Prime Minister will witness difficult labor.
Government spokesman Saad al-Hadithi revealed on Sunday that there is a clause in the new election law to prevent the current three presidencies from participating in parliamentary elections. Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Dec 2019, 11:09 pm