Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kalabi: Abdul-Mahdi ignores his request to host him in parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kalabi: Abdul-Mahdi ignores his request to host him in parliament Empty Al-Kalabi: Abdul-Mahdi ignores his request to host him in parliament

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Nov 2019, 1:45 am

Al-Kalabi: Abdul-Mahdi ignores his request to host him in parliament

10:02 - 19/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Parliamentary Front for Correction and Change Youssef al-Kalabi, on Tuesday, "ignored" Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] request to host the House of Representatives, considering it a marginalization of the role of the legislative authority, which is representative of the Iraqi people.
    Al-Kalabi said in a statement to the information, that "Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ignored his request to host inside the House of Representatives to discuss the demands of demonstrators demanding reform for nearly 45 days."
    He added, "There is a killing and burning of public and private property must the House of Representatives to see the course of investigations taken by the government to prevent the recurrence of such incidents."
    Al-Kalabi pointed out that "ignore Abdul-Mahdi attend the meeting of the House of Representatives underestimating the representatives of the people. Finished / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:27 pm