Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity reveals the involvement of bloc leaders and senior officials bypassing real estate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity reveals the involvement of bloc leaders and senior officials bypassing real estate  Empty Integrity reveals the involvement of bloc leaders and senior officials bypassing real estate

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Nov 2019, 1:47 am

Integrity reveals the involvement of bloc leaders and senior officials bypassing real estate 

09:49 - 19/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Integrity Commission, on Tuesday, that the file of overtaking of state real estate, which has been referred to the judiciary, will be long leaders of political blocs and senior officials, while stressing that the recruitment processes currently carried out by the judiciary will include 50 officials of the rank of Director General and above and the amount of one billion dinars and above With public money.
    The head of the agency Salah Nouri in an interview reported by the official newspaper "morning" and informed him / information /, that "these measures were the result of an agreement between the Supreme Judicial Council and the Board and the Office of Financial Supervision against the backdrop of a meeting chaired by President of the Supreme Judicial Council Integrity and Audit Bureau. ”
    Nouri added, "It was agreed to refer important cases to the judiciary as soon as possible and include senior officials from the level of Director General and above," noting that "the value of excess of public money from one billion dinars and above, where the Commission referred to the judiciary so far, 50 cases apply It has these conditions. ”
    He stressed that "the Commission also transmitted during the past few days, the file of the excess of state property by senior officials," revealing that "this file will include some of the heads of political blocs exceeded the state property through the acquisition and control without right, noting that "The operations of this file are under the jurisdiction of the judiciary now." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:31 am