Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Al-Murshidi: The beneficiary blocs and loyal to Abdul-Mahdi will pass the budget of Kurdistan

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Murshidi: The beneficiary blocs and loyal to Abdul-Mahdi will pass the budget of Kurdistan Empty Al-Murshidi: The beneficiary blocs and loyal to Abdul-Mahdi will pass the budget of Kurdistan

Post by rocky on Tue 19 Nov 2019, 1:51 am

Al-Murshidi: The beneficiary blocs and loyal to Abdul-Mahdi will pass the budget of Kurdistan

08:30 - 19/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / special ..
Between MP of the opposition movement wisdom Asaad al-Murshidi, on Tuesday, that the beneficiary blocs and loyal to Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  will work to pass the budget of the region, pointing out that the southern provinces and oil-producing do not get their rights unlike Kurdistan.
Al-Murshidi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumeh that “Kurdistan cannot be granted a budget and sums obtained from the southern governorates, especially the oil producing countries like Basra, where they are still thirsty while the wealth of their wealth goes to the north of the country. From the south to Israel. ”
He added that "the problem lies in Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  who granted the Kurds these privileges, in addition to this problem has worsened after the support of some large blocs of its actions."
He pointed out that "the beneficiary blocks and loyal to Abdul-Mahdi, especially the conquest and other Sunni component blocks in addition to the Kurdish will pass the budget of the region, without concern for the blood of the martyrs that were shed in Tahrir Square," pointing out that "those blocks still share positions of special degrees among them." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Dec 2019, 7:08 am