Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's protests have been going on since the beginning of October.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq - Iraq's protests have been going on since the beginning of October. Empty Iraq's protests have been going on since the beginning of October.

Post by Rocky Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:17 pm

Iraq's protests have been going on since the beginning of October.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Sky News Arabia
    The Iraqi government is facing a growing political crisis as popular protests, which began in early October, have continued and have seen more than 300 deaths so far.

Iraqi political blocs have decided to give the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi only 45 days to implement the reforms promised or go to the Iraqi parliament with the aim of withdrawing confidence from the government or holding early elections.

Twelve political entities and alliances, most notably the Iranian-backed Fatah Alliance, and the Kurdish blocs have called for the need to enact important laws and decisions that prioritize job creation, encourage domestic product and control imports of border crossings.

A Sky News Arabic correspondent reported that the "Coalition of Walkers" boycotted the political meeting, referring to the refusal to give the government of Abdul Mahdi any time limit.

The blocs that voted on the deadline proposal are: Fatah, Victory, Wisdom, The Rule of Law, The Alliance of Forces, The Kurdistan Democratic Party, the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, the National Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, the National Front, the Turkmen Front, the National Contract Front and the Tender Bloc.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:42 am