Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq .. Ministerial amendments expected

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq - Iraq .. Ministerial amendments expected Empty Iraq .. Ministerial amendments expected

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Nov 2019, 6:42 am

Iraq .. Ministerial amendments expected

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi will introduce reformist cabinet reshuffles, the prime minister's office spokesman said on Tuesday.
    Al-Hadithi, in remarks reported by the official news agency (conscious), that Abdul-Mahdi will provide a list of ministers to the ministries of service and economic and concerned in the file of reforms and respond to the demands of the demonstrators at the level of living and service.
    He pointed out that "some candidates have been selected and there is an update to choose others according to purely professional considerations and the Prime Minister's convictions of the capabilities and capabilities of new candidates, away from the interventions and influences of political blocs and their nominations."
    He pointed out the official spokesman for the Prime Minister, that "the Prime Minister will soon go to the House of Representatives to put forward his desire to reshuffle."
    He explained that Abdul-Mahdi "will ask the House of Representatives to support this trend to develop a new mechanism with regard to the process of selecting new ministers away from political quotas or partisan loyalties, which prevailed over the selection mechanism in previous governments."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:35 am