Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Zubaidi: the new US ambassador leads a conspiracy in Iraq

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Zubaidi: the new US ambassador leads a conspiracy in Iraq Empty Zubaidi: the new US ambassador leads a conspiracy in Iraq

Post by rocky on Tue 19 Nov 2019, 2:05 pm

Zubaidi: the new US ambassador leads a conspiracy in Iraq

22:58 - 19/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad
Between the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , former Bayan Jabr, Tuesday, that - the new ambassador Matthew George W Tewolr leads a conspiracy in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , pointing out that the new ambassador named disaster coupled with the attack on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  .
Zubaidi said in a televised statement continued (information), that "the US government took advantage of its conflict with Iran and targeted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  figures ."
He added that "the new US ambassador to Baghdad, Matthew Theoles associated with his name to the catastrophe of the attack on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , and today he is leading a new conspiracy in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ."
He pointed out that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  fighting several sides want to overthrow the service of the deal of the century in the region."
Al-Zubaidi warned of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  terrorist activity in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , pointing out that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  moving in Wadi Horan and Syria as it prepares to destroy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Syria and Jordan." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 13 Dec 2019, 1:55 am