Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Others are willing to cancel the provincial councils permanently

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Others are willing to cancel the provincial councils permanently Empty Others are willing to cancel the provincial councils permanently

Post by rocky on Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:06 am

Others are willing to cancel the provincial councils permanently

10:14 - 20/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad ..
The coalition of Saraon, on Wednesday, its desire to abolish the provincial councils permanently and search for other possible circles through which to strengthen the structure of the Iraqi state.
The MP for the Alliance Alaa al-Rubaie in a statement to / information /, "The presence of provincial councils a redundant link to the benefit of which only the weight of the state and infrastructure."
Al-Rubaie added that "it is necessary to amend the constitution to cancel the provincial council elections at all instead of freezing its work and we are with this demand at the request of the demonstrators."
He pointed out that "the survival of these councils is a huge burden on the lives and funds of citizens and burden the state of funds and infrastructure and abolition will provide thousands of degrees of employment for graduates unemployed." Finished / 25 h
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:49 am