Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Al-Atafi: Government agreements with China remain vague

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Atafi: Government agreements with China remain vague Empty Al-Atafi: Government agreements with China remain vague

Post by rocky on Wed 20 Nov 2019, 2:11 am

Al-Atafi: Government agreements with China remain vague

08:55 - 20/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / special ..
A member of the Parliamentary Services and Reconstruction Committee, Abbas Jaber Al-Atafi, said on Wednesday that the government agreements with China on many projects are still vague.
Al-Atafi said in a statement to the information, that "the vision is still unclear on the cancellation of economic agreements with China or not, especially since the government did not reveal anything about the continued implementation of these agreements."
He added that "the current situation in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  will not be an impediment to attract investments and the implementation of agreed projects, but at the same time, the rights of citizens and legitimate demands more important than those investments."
He pointed out that "Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  will be held accountable for the demands of citizens and what has been achieved by responding to them, in addition to his agreements with China and the mechanism of implementation." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 13 Dec 2019, 2:22 am