Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Is Maliki reservation on the outputs of the meeting "Jadiriya"?

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Is Maliki reservation on the outputs of the meeting "Jadiriya"? Empty Is Maliki reservation on the outputs of the meeting "Jadiriya"?

Post by rocky on Wed 20 Nov 2019, 6:13 am

Is Maliki reservation on the outputs of the meeting "Jadiriya"?

12:29 - 20/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad ..
denied the media office of the President of the coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki, on Wednesday, reports that the reservation of the President of the coalition on the terms of the document of the recent political agreement of the political blocs, stressing that al-Maliki signed the terms of the document as a first entrance to the implementation of the demands of the demonstrators.
He said the Director of the Information Office of the coalition Hisham al-Rikabi in a statement to / information /, "The President of the coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki did not make any reservation on the terms of the document of the recent political agreement of the political blocs and the news about his reservation is false."
Al-Rikabi added that "the President of the coalition Nuri al-Maliki expressed his agreement to the terms of the document and signed with the leaders of the political blocs," returned "approval of the coalition on the terms of the document as a preliminary entrance to meet the demands of the demonstrators and it is a first step to the fact that the document intact is not enough."
Sources have pointed out that the President of the coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki expressed his reservation on the document, considering it a recognition of the political forces of failure and corruption, and condemn themselves, and what is like a pledge guilty, authorizing the meeting to sign on his behalf, to withdraw from the meeting because of his conviction of the substance of the agreement. Ends / 25 m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Dec 2019, 10:59 pm