Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi official: Parliament can change the government in half an hour, but the regime will not be ove

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliament - Iraqi official: Parliament can change the government in half an hour, but the regime will not be ove Empty Iraqi official: Parliament can change the government in half an hour, but the regime will not be ove

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Nov 2019, 3:51 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraqi official: Parliament can change the government in half an hour, but the regime will not be overthrown[/size]

[size=45]Iraqi national security adviser Faleh al-Fayyad said Wednesday that the Kurdish issue is one of the biggest issues in the Middle East and one of the causes of instability in the region.
    Fayyad's speech came in a speech in the work of the forum (peace and security in the Middle East), which is held at the American University in the province of Dohuk.
    "The Kurdistan Region can play an important role in solving the problems of Iraq. When amending the constitution, the rights of all parties should be respected," said Fayyad, head of the Popular Mobilization Commission.
    "As the Kurdistan region suffers from internal problems as well as other Iraqi regions have internal problems and the US-Iranian conflict is one of these problems."
    Fayyad touched on the ongoing protests in the country, where he stressed that the parliament within the framework of a democratic system capable of changing the government within half an hour, but should not be overturned the system in order to achieve the demands claimed by the demonstrators.
    "The demands of the new generation must be taken care of, as the protesters are mostly aged between 15 and 25 years."

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:54 am