Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump's lawyer keeps documents condemning the Biden family

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump's lawyer keeps documents condemning the Biden family Empty Trump's lawyer keeps documents condemning the Biden family

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Nov 2019, 3:14 am

[size=30]Trump's lawyer keeps documents condemning the Biden family[/size]
    By AhadNA3 24/11/2019 
    Trump's lawyer keeps documents condemning the Biden family Thumbnail.php?file=157457944823619100_956989855

Rudy Giuliani, a lawyer for US President Donald Trump, has revealed that he is not quite sure that the latter will not sacrifice him, so he keeps material condemning the family of his rival Joe Biden, which will be published in the event of his disappearance.
    Earlier, Giuliani, the mayor of New York, told Fox News that he often heard speculation that Trump could "sacrifice" him if necessary. Although he refuses to believe his relations with the president may deteriorate, he has a “safety cordon” in the event of such a scenario.
    Julian wrote on Twitter: "The statement I made several times about insurance in case I was sacrificed is documents in my trust that show that the Biden family has made about four decades of financial gain from its official position. If they disappear, they will appear immediately." . ".
    Democrats in Congress suspect that the head of state has postponed military assistance to Ukraine and demanded in return for an investigation against his political rival, US presidential candidate Joe Biden and his son Hunter, who worked for the Ukrainian company Borisma .. Democrats suspect that Giuliani may have played an active role in this matter. Finished 2

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:17 am