Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: We will soon reveal new information about instigators of riots

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: We will soon reveal new information about instigators of riots Empty Iran: We will soon reveal new information about instigators of riots

Post by Rocky Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:32 am

Iran: We will soon reveal new information about instigators of riots

12:02 - 24/11/2019

Iran: We will soon reveal new information about instigators of riots Iran-protest-696x392
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Secretary of Iran's Expediency Council, Mohsen Rezaei, announced that the security services will soon reveal new information about instigators of riots during the recent protests and their relations with external parties.
    Rezaie said in a statement on Saturday on the sidelines of a monthly meeting of the Islamic Union of Iranian Engineers, that security will disclose new information on the main elements inciting the recent riots and disturbances and their confessions, especially those who have relations with outside the country, according to Tasnim.
    Earlier in the day, Iranian Vice President Yitzhak Jahangiri said Tehran would send a "harsh response" to countries involved in sparking unrest in the country last week.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:06 am