Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish deputy: Barzani's visit settled the file of constitutional amendments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Kurdish deputy: Barzani's visit settled the file of constitutional amendments Empty Kurdish deputy: Barzani's visit settled the file of constitutional amendments

Post by Rocky Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:41 am

Kurdish deputy: Barzani's visit settled the file of constitutional amendments

10:20 - 24/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Kurdistan Islamic Group Salim Hamza, on Sunday, the status of any Kurdish veto on the upcoming constitutional amendments, indicating the visit of the President of the Kurdistan region, Nechirvan Barzani, resolved many outstanding issues regarding the amendments.
    Hamza said in a statement to the information, that "the Kurdish parties do not oppose the constitutional amendments, especially for political reform and its democratic system."
    He added that "the visit of the President of the region Nechirvan Barzani to Baghdad and put a lot of points on the letters and contributed to the resolution of many outstanding issues regarding the amendment of the Constitution."
    Hamzah explained that "Barzani told the political leaders in Baghdad that there is no opposition to the amendments provided that the rights of the Kurdish people are not lost or diminished at the expense of other provinces as well as to maintain the federal democratic system."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:34 pm