Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: We will not allow the passage of any agreement with Kurdistan at the expense of the southern

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy: We will not allow the passage of any agreement with Kurdistan at the expense of the southern Empty Deputy: We will not allow the passage of any agreement with Kurdistan at the expense of the southern

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Nov 2019, 6:12 am

Deputy: We will not allow the passage of any agreement with Kurdistan at the expense of the southern provinces

12:30 - 27/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Member of the parliamentary Finance Committee Hanin al-Qadu, Wednesday, to re-enter the agreement to sell oil with the Kurdistan region during the 2020 budget, indicating that it would reject any agreement granting the region additional financial benefits at the expense of the southern province.
    Al-Qadu said in a statement to the information that "any political agreement with the Kurdistan region will fail because of their non-compliance with the items as happened in recent years."
    He added that "the Finance Committee will reject any budget that includes raising the share of the Kurdistan region more than 12% or contain clauses of an agreement reproduced from its predecessors to receive Baghdad 250 thousand barrels of oil in return for the federal government to hand over money to Kurdistan."
    "We will not allow the re-granting of financial concessions to the northern governorates at the expense of the southern and central provinces as usual," he said.
    The members of the Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed in previous statements to the / information /, that the Prime Minister's agreements[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oil with Kurdistan can not be accepted as it must achieve justice and equality between all components. Ended / 25 KD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:27 am