Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government: Abdul Mahdi began receiving resumes of new ministers and may include 12 ministers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul - Government: Abdul Mahdi began receiving resumes of new ministers and may include 12 ministers Empty Government: Abdul Mahdi began receiving resumes of new ministers and may include 12 ministers

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Nov 2019, 6:17 am

Government: Abdul Mahdi began receiving resumes of new ministers and may include 12 ministers

12:20 - 27/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD -
    Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] begun studying the curricula vitae of new ministers, a government spokeswoman said on Wednesday .
    Moussaoui said in a statement to the information that "the next ministerial change will be drastic in order to meet the demands of the demonstrators and contribute to achieving greater achievements."
    She added that "the political blocs authorized Abdul Mahdi to receive and submit the names of the new ministers and the minister, who will be excluded from the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] already received a batch of resumes of the names of the new ministers are currently under study."
    "It is not possible to identify the names of the ministers involved in the change, but the change will be drastic and may include 10 to 12 ministers," Moussa said, noting that "there is no specific deadline for submitting names to parliament."
    The MP of the conquest Alliance Amer Fayez announced in a statement earlier to (information), the completion of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] reshuffle and put alternative names in the case of rejecting the names of candidates, stressing that Abdul-Mahdi will attend the parliament in the next few days to present his new booth. Ended / 25 KD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:45 am