Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Halbousi exploits his position not to respond to the decisions of the judiciary in lifting i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy: Halbousi exploits his position not to respond to the decisions of the judiciary in lifting i Empty Deputy: Halbousi exploits his position not to respond to the decisions of the judiciary in lifting i

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Nov 2019, 2:15 pm

Deputy: Halbousi exploits his position not to respond to the decisions of the judiciary in lifting immunity from corrupt deputies

17:40 - 27/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP Bassem Khashan, accused on Wednesday, the President of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi, violating laws and failure to respond to judicial decisions in the files to lift immunity for deputies accused of corruption.
    Khashan told Al-Maaloumeh that the WAB's past holiday witnessed demands to lift the immunity of a number of deputies, but the speaker of the council, Mohammad Al-Halbousi, chose to lift the immunity from Talal Al-Zobaie because he had filed an appeal against the legitimacy of the selection session of Halabousi as speaker of parliament.
    He added, "Halbousi was supposed to deal impartially and seriously with the file of lifting immunity from deputies accused of corruption," noting that "the speaker of the parliament is trying to protect deputies accused of corruption through an agreement with the members of the Presidency to not present the prosecution requests to lift immunity."
    He pointed out that "Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi violated the law explicitly by rejecting the decision of the Supreme Judicial Council to lift the immunity of deputies accused of corruption." Finished 15 x
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:12 am