Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr demands Abdul-Mahdi to leave immediately: If you pretend it will not remain a green or red area

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul - Sadr demands Abdul-Mahdi to leave immediately: If you pretend it will not remain a green or red area Empty Sadr demands Abdul-Mahdi to leave immediately: If you pretend it will not remain a green or red area

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Nov 2019, 3:25 pm

[size=36]Sadr demands Abdul-Mahdi to leave immediately: If you pretend it will not remain a green or red area[/size]

Political | 05:54 - 28/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD -
    Sadr leader Muqtada al-Sadr on Thursday sent messages to protesters and the government.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul - Sadr demands Abdul-Mahdi to leave immediately: If you pretend it will not remain a green or red area Empty Sadr advises the government to resign immediately with an injection of blood

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Nov 2019, 3:42 pm

[size=35][size=35]Sadr advises the government to resign immediately with an injection of blood[/size]

Policy

2019-11-28 | 10:54

[/size]

[size=18]The leader of the Sadrist movement Muqtada al-Sadr, on Thursday, advice to the Iraqi government to resign immediately injection of blood, saying that the failure to resign means the beginning of the end of Iraq, while calling for not to turn Iraq to Syria again.

The al- Sadr said in a statement Alsumaria News received a copy of it, he distanced himself from "interfering with going to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from the temptation of blind between the corrupt government and the demonstrators did not commit themselves as peaceful after their desperation", recalling Bmhilth - year - old government [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3850534963/%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A/ar/]Abdul - Mahdi[/url] , saying , "What did work, and will not benefit and will I will not share them in government or elections, no matter how alive. "

Sadr advised the Iraqi government to "resign immediately and injection of blood, if you do not resign, this is the beginning of the end of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will not benefit my advice to peaceful demonstrators at all," and also advised the demonstrators "commitment to public morals to demonstrate, I heard them more important than anything else," calling them to " Punish the abusers and remove them from their yard immediately and from their reputations. "

In his statement, Sadr called on the government to "step down and not help them to turn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] into a second [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] where the leader of necessity and corruption prevails," warning of the "impure Baathists who are waiting for the demonstrators and with the help and occupation of the occupation to march the demonstrators into sectarian wars."

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:17 pm