Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khalidi: Collected 129 signatures to dismiss Abdul Mahdi in parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliament -  Khalidi: Collected 129 signatures to dismiss Abdul Mahdi in parliament Empty Khalidi: Collected 129 signatures to dismiss Abdul Mahdi in parliament

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Nov 2019, 1:28 pm

Khalidi: Collected 129 signatures to dismiss Abdul Mahdi in parliament

16:30 - 29/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the parliamentary bloc of parliamentary good Mohammed al-Khalidi, on Friday, the collection of 129 parliamentary signatures to dismiss Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in parliament.
    Khalidi said in a statement to / information / that "the number of deputies who signed the dismissal of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from his position reached 129 deputies and from various political blocs."
    Khalidi added that "the number increased from 119 deputies to 129 deputies to dismiss Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from office because of repeated failures and government weakness during his administration," he said.
    On Friday, Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] announced his intention to formally submit his resignation to parliament.
    Abdul Mahdi, in a statement received / information / a copy of it, that he "listened very carefully to the speech of the supreme religious authority on 29/11/2019 and stated that" in view of the difficult circumstances experienced by the country, and the apparent deficit in dealing with the relevant authorities The Council of Representatives, from which the current government emerged, is called upon to reconsider its options in this regard and to act in the interests of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and to preserve the blood of its people, and avoid sliding into a cycle of violence, chaos and devastation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:20 am