Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A representative of 166 deputies asked to accept Abdul Mahdi's resignation at tomorrow's session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul - A representative of 166 deputies asked to accept Abdul Mahdi's resignation at tomorrow's session Empty A representative of 166 deputies asked to accept Abdul Mahdi's resignation at tomorrow's session

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Nov 2019, 1:55 am

A representative of 166 deputies asked to accept Abdul Mahdi's resignation at tomorrow's session

10:05 - 30/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP Wisdom Parliamentary Star Star Jabri, on Saturday, to submit a request to the Presidency of the House of Representatives with the number of signatures of 166 deputies to accept the resignation of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in a session tomorrow.
    Al-Jabri said in a statement to the information, that "the largest bloc and the concept of the coalition of reform and construction is no longer in the House of Representatives at the moment."
    He added, "The House of Representatives has no choice but to submit an independent national personality acceptable to all within a maximum period of 15 days from the date of acceptance of the resignation of Abdul Mahdi."
    Al-Jabri pointed out that "before the House of Representatives challenge the formation of a large national bloc has the responsibility to nominate an alternative prime minister for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ." Finished / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:03 pm