Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: We will continue uranium enrichment with the resumption of the ban on Fordow facility

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: We will continue uranium enrichment with the resumption of the ban on Fordow facility Empty Iran: We will continue uranium enrichment with the resumption of the ban on Fordow facility

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Dec 2019, 1:57 am

Iran: We will continue uranium enrichment with the resumption of the ban on Fordow facility

12:19 - 30/11/2019

Iran: We will continue uranium enrichment with the resumption of the ban on Fordow facility %D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of Iran's Atomic Energy Organization, Ali Akbar Salehi, said Saturday that uranium enrichment would continue at the Fordow facility as the United States resumed its ban on the nuclear plant.
    Responding to US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo's statement that the United States would lift exemptions to the ban on Fordow nuclear facility as of September 15, 2019, Salehi said: “We had 2,000 centrifuges in Fordow, and after the nuclear negotiations were reduced to 1044 The Europeans wanted not to use this facility, but we announced that we do not dispense with this facility and we kept 1044 centrifuges, and at present there are such centrifuges at Fordow facility, and because of the Europeans reneging on their pledges, uranium enrichment has resumed In this facility, Unless the Europeans fulfill their pledges, we will continue enrichment at Fordow.
    "The inspectors generally enjoy diplomatic immunity like ambassadors during their duties, of course when IAEA inspectors want to enter Iranian sites being inspected," Salehi said. This is normal when visiting nuclear facilities around the world. ”
    “This law is not just about Iran , and during this examination, the agencies discovered that one of the inspectors was carrying suspicious material, and when the inspector was asked, his answers were unconvincing, in addition, there were other things I could not mention in detail, which were documented But because of diplomatic immunity we were unable to detain the inspector, and as a result, with all due respect and obligations in international affairs, and diplomatic protocols, the inspector returned (to Vienna), but we communicated our protest to the IAEA and announced that we would pursue this the case". Done / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:41 pm