Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Zamili: No one wants to address the prime minister and all agreements were blown up after the resign

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Zamili: No one wants to address the prime minister and all agreements were blown up after the resign Empty Zamili: No one wants to address the prime minister and all agreements were blown up after the resign

Post by rocky on Sun 01 Dec 2019, 2:40 pm

Zamili: No one wants to address the prime minister and all agreements were blown up after the resignation of Abdul Mahdi

22:57 - 01/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad
Abbas al-Zamili, a member of the Fatah alliance, said on Sunday that all agreements were torpedoed after the resignation of Abdul Mahdi, pointing out that not everyone wants to address the prime minister.
Zamili said in a televised statement continued (information), that "the resignation of Abdul-Mahdi had the unanimous parliamentary and parliament approved it to save what can be saved."
He added that "all agreements were torpedo after the resignation of Abdul Mahdi and everyone does not want to address the prime minister."
And: "We want a prime minister capable of solving the problem and it is in the interest of assigning others to choose the prime minister as the largest bloc, as the second reform step after the resignation of the prime minister is to name the largest bloc."
He pointed out that "the coalition of Saraon will reverse the decision to give up on the selection of the prime minister, but should be mandated to open the selection of the prime minister if apologized by others."
He explained that "the parameters of the bloc that will choose the prime minister will become clear this week, and it is possible that the next prime minister is Sunni or Kurdish." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 08 Dec 2019, 6:39 am