Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Masoudi: The interim government is much more important than it will follow for these reasons

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Masoudi: The interim government is much more important than it will follow for these reasons Empty Masoudi: The interim government is much more important than it will follow for these reasons

Post by rocky on Mon 02 Dec 2019, 2:25 am

Masoudi: The interim government is much more important than it will follow for these reasons

09:15 - 02/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
The deputy of the alliance of Sairon Riad Masoudi, on Monday, that the interim government is very important in order to establish a good atmosphere for the holding of fair early elections, pointing to the importance of choosing a strong prime minister gives everyone the freedom of choice.
"The interim government is much more important than the future government," he said.
He added that "the interim government, which will be established to hold early elections, it will take into account the principle of empowerment, participation, transparency and accessibility, where these Muslim women will increase the rate of participation in power, and who will reach parliament is elected from the people."
"The next prime minister should be strong to provide freedom of choice, in order for all voters to be equal in terms of ability, competition and running," Masoudi said. Finished / 25 N.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 08 Dec 2019, 7:12 am