Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OPEC expects the end of the "golden age" of US shale oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OPEC expects the end of the "golden age" of US shale oil Empty OPEC expects the end of the "golden age" of US shale oil

Post by Rocky Tue 3 Dec 2019 - 8:54

OPEC expects the end of the "golden age" of US shale oil

12:11 - 03/12/2019

OPEC expects the end of the "golden age" of US shale oil %D8%A7%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%83-1-696x435
    Information / Continue…
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries believes the "golden age" of shale oil in the United States has come to an end and that its production growth will slow significantly next year, a US agency said, citing sources familiar with OPEC.
    Moscow - Sputnik. Based on this assumption, OPEC ministers will discuss at this week's meeting the extension of the current agreement on production cuts rather than further cuts, Bloomberg wrote.
    According to the agency, oil traders and executives of oil companies also believe that US production in 2020 will grow more slowly than this year, at a much slower pace than in 2018.
    Oil contracts rose nearly 1 percent on Monday on hints that the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and its allies may agree to deepen production cuts at a meeting this week.
    OPEC and allied producers, including Russia, are expected to extend production cuts this week and may decide to cut further by 400,000 bpd or more, Reuters reported, citing sources. OPEC ministers will meet in Vienna on Thursday, while the broader OPEC + group will meet on Friday.
    The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and its allies, including Russia and OPEC +, are expected to extend at least existing oil production cuts until June 2020, when they meet this week.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 10:34