Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy links the success of the next prime minister deal with the Kurds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy links the success of the next prime minister deal with the Kurds Empty Deputy links the success of the next prime minister deal with the Kurds

Post by Rocky Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:45 am

[size=35][size=35]Deputy links the success of the next prime minister deal with the Kurds[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-12-06 | 07:25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]The deputy of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Bakhtiar Shaways, said on Friday that any personality will address the post of the next prime minister and want to overcome obstacles to deal rationally with the Kurds, while referring to a set of qualities that should be available to that character in order to succeed its work.

Shaways said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The Kurdish forces do not have any fear of the nature of the character who will be nominated for the post of prime minister next," noting that "any personality will address this position and want to control and overcome obstacles to the next stage he must deal rationally with the Kurds Especially the Kurdistan Regional Government. "

Shaways said that "the current crisis in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the central and southern provinces is a serious crisis and a large and difficult, therefore, any attempts to open a new hand with the region then will make it impossible with those facing the post in the future," stressing that those who address the post to succeed should not be partisan He should be the prime minister of all [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not a racist, strong, non-affiliated or coordinator of certain parties and he has high confidence in the constitution and its implementation. "

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:58 am