Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

KUWAIT: Figures on production cuts are speculation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait - KUWAIT: Figures on production cuts are speculation Empty KUWAIT: Figures on production cuts are speculation

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Dec 2019, 1:51 pm

KUWAIT: Figures on production cuts are speculation

17:50 - 06/12/2019

Kuwait - KUWAIT: Figures on production cuts are speculation %D8%A7%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%83-2-696x435

Information / Baghdad ..
    Kuwaiti Oil Minister Khalid al-Fadil said on Friday that the rumors about the agreement of OPEC ministers to cut production by 500 thousand barrels to 1.7 million barrels per day are just speculation.
    He added in a statement to "KUNA", before the start of the seventh ministerial conference of its kind among producers from inside and outside the organization, that negotiations are still ongoing between the oil ministers, to reach an agreement, especially as decisions are taken unanimously.
    He pointed out that the recommendations of the joint ministerial committee concerned with monitoring the production reduction agreement will be submitted to the work of the seventh ministerial conference, and stressed the importance of Kuwait's role in the work of this committee since its establishment.
    The Kuwaiti minister said that the last July agreement to cut production by 1.2 million barrels per day until March, is still in force until the moment.
    In response to a question related to the Russian proposals submitted to the meeting of the Joint Ministerial Committee, the Kuwaiti Minister of Oil said that this proposal called for the treatment of countries outside the organization with the same system that is dealt with with member states.
    For his part, OPEC Secretary General Mohamed Barkindo expressed in a similar statement, his confidence in the success of the OPEC ministers meeting and their independent counterparts in Vienna, in controlling price rates to ensure the stability of the global oil market and stressed the importance of the long-term cooperation agreement concluded between the OPEC countries and producers from outside it. 25

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:57 am