Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hassan Salem: The US sanctions reflect a hysteria in Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hassan Salem: The US sanctions reflect a hysteria in Washington                             Empty Hassan Salem: The US sanctions reflect a hysteria in Washington

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Dec 2019, 6:19 am

Hassan Salem: The US sanctions reflect a hysteria in Washington                            

14:56 - 07/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ...
    On Saturday, the leader of the League of the Righteous Movement, Representative Hassan Salem, described the US decisions to impose sanctions on the movement's leader, Qais Khazali, of the hysterical state Washington is living in.
    Salem said in a statement, which received (information / copy), that the sanctions imposed by the American treasury against the struggling national figures such as Sheikh Qais Al Khazali and his brother Mujahid Laith Al Khazali and Hussein Al Lami, but express the state of hysteria experienced by the United States of America after the failure of most of its plans towards [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    He added, "This targeting of Iraqi national figures is considered a blatant interference in Iraqi affairs," attributing this to "the failure and confusion of America after Sheikh Qais Khazali revealed the threads of the conspiracy led by America and the Zionists and their sins from Saudi Arabia and the Emirates, which failed and will fail with awareness and wisdom and good reference and unity of the Iraqi people." . 25 h has ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:24 pm