Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadiqin: American sanctions are a blatant and childish intervention in Iraqi affairs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadiqin: American sanctions are a blatant and childish intervention in Iraqi affairs Empty Sadiqin: American sanctions are a blatant and childish intervention in Iraqi affairs

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Dec 2019, 6:20 am

Sadiqin: American sanctions are a blatant and childish intervention in Iraqi affairs

14:03 - 07/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    On Saturday, the Sadikoun parliamentary bloc counted the recent US sanctions imposed on four [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] figures "blatant and childish interference" in Iraqi affairs, confirming their adherence to the jihad project and resisting American influence seeking to crush peoples.
    The bloc said in a statement received / information / a copy of it, that "the decisions of the so-called" American Treasury "are blatant and childish interference in Iraqi affairs," noting that "no party but the Iraqi judiciary has the right to impose sanctions on Iraqi citizens."
    She added, "The American decisions only increase us with insistence, determination and strength to complete the jihadist project and reform," stressing "its adherence to the jihadist project and resisting American influence seeking to crush peoples."
    The bloc pointed to its "continuation in the approach to reform, developing the political system and fighting corruption", calling on the international community to "stand against the provocations of America and target the resistance figures." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:13 am