Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Al-Fateh: The name of the new prime minister will be announced next week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Al-Fateh: The name of the new prime minister will be announced next week Empty Deputy Al-Fateh: The name of the new prime minister will be announced next week

Post by Rocky Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:22 am

Deputy Al-Fateh: The name of the new prime minister will be announced next week

12:33 - 07/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    On Saturday, the deputy of the Al-Fateh Haneen Al-Qadu Alliance affirmed that there was no possibility of procrastination in the issue of choosing the next prime minister within the specified constitutional date, and that the name would be announced early next week.
    In a statement to Al-Maalouma, Al-Kiddo said, "Talking about extending the work of the current government and exceeding the constitutional time period is not permissible at all."
    He added that "the current situation in the country and the deterioration of the security situation make it imperative for all political blocs to concede and meet to choose a future prime minister who is popularly acceptable."
    He explained that "political negotiations are open and continuous between all and can not be stopped except by choosing a future prime minister", likely "the announcement of the President of the Republic on the name of the next prime minister."
    The deputy of the coalition of Saeron Ghaib al-Amiri affirmed in a previous statement to the "information", that the only solution to end the popular demonstrations is to announce an interim government that guarantees early elections and the dissolution of parliament with a specific time period. Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:08 am