Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: We do not approve any arms contracts for the Kurdistan region without the approval of the fed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: We do not approve any arms contracts for the Kurdistan region without the approval of the fed Empty Trade: We do not approve any arms contracts for the Kurdistan region without the approval of the fed

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Dec 2019, 5:58 pm

[size=36]Trade: We do not approve any arms contracts for the Kurdistan region without the approval of the federal government[/size]

[size=36]Economy | 10:35 - 07/12/2019[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 
    The Ministry of Trade denied the approval of commercial lists or certificates of origin for any arms contracts for the Kurdistan region of Iraq unless the central Iraqi government first agreed to those contracts.
    Trade said in a brief statement that "many arms contracts relating to the Kurdistan region are returned to our commercial attachés in Washington and other countries. We did not ratify any commercial list or certificate of origin related to these contracts until after obtaining the approval of the central government."
    She added, stressing that "since we have not received any approval from the central government on it, and therefore it is not possible to export these weapons to Iraq, and none of the contracts mentioned can be implemented."
    The Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee announced months ago that it would form investigative committees regarding the Kurdistan region's import of weapons from Israel without the knowledge of the federal government in Baghdad.
    The move described that it was a serious matter, pointing out that "the military laws prevent the region from importing heavy weapons and it is limited to light only." M hn
    ended 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:44 pm