Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security expert: Drones in Iraq are deployed with Israeli planning, American implementation, and Gul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Security expert: Drones in Iraq are deployed with Israeli planning, American implementation, and Gul Empty Security expert: Drones in Iraq are deployed with Israeli planning, American implementation, and Gul

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Dec 2019, 1:31 am

Security expert: Drones in Iraq are deployed with Israeli planning, American implementation, and Gulf financing

19:31 - 07/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    Security expert Hafez Al-Bishara confirmed on Saturday that the drones that targeted the headquarters of the crowd and the Al-Sadr house in Najaf came with Israeli planning, American implementation, and Gulf financing, stressing that Gulf money is present in every attempt to stir strife in Iraq.
    Al Bishara told Al-Maalouma that "Israel plans several scenarios in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to ensure the situation remains crisis and prevent its stability," noting that "the bombing of Al-Sadr's house came after the protest arenas witnessed a lull that lasted for several days."
    He added that "the Israeli plans are continuing and started by bombing the headquarters of the crowd and reached the Al-Sadr house today," noting that "what is going on in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is Israeli planning, American implementation, and Gulf financing."
    He explained that "Gulf funds are present on the Iraqi arena strongly to implement Israeli sedition in the country," expecting that the targeting scenario will be repeated in the coming days. "Ended 25 and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:35 am