Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Lami: Al-Khulani's events were managed by the US embassy to create chaos and strife

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Lami: Al-Khulani's events were managed by the US embassy to create chaos and strife Empty Al-Lami: Al-Khulani's events were managed by the US embassy to create chaos and strife

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Dec 2019, 1:32 am

Al-Lami: Al-Khulani's events were managed by the US embassy to create chaos and strife

09:17 - 08/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the political bureau of the Al-Nujaba movement, Haider al-Lami, revealed the details of the bloody events that witnessed al-Khulani Square on Friday night, stressing that the operation was managed by the American embassy for the sake of sedition inside the country.
    "According to confirmed information, the events of al-Khulani and al-Sanak were managed by the American-Israeli Joint Operations Room located in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in Baghdad with the aim of creating sedition inside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and creating a state of chaos," Al-Lami said in televised statements .
    He added, "The events of al-Khilani Square came after the foiling of the sedition of Najaf and the attempt to burn the shrine of the martyr, the Wise," pointing out that "there are agendas trying to provoke chaos and fighting in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    Al-Lami revealed, "There is information confirming the presence of light and medium weapons on the sixth floor in the Turkish restaurant," noting that "there are executives that completely control the Turkish restaurant and issue burning orders from there." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:19 am