Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatlawi: Determined to choose the new prime minister before the end of the constitutional period

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fatlawi: Determined to choose the new prime minister before the end of the constitutional period Empty Fatlawi: Determined to choose the new prime minister before the end of the constitutional period

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:33 am

Fatlawi: Determined to choose the new prime minister before the end of the constitutional period

10:05 - 08/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance Fadel Al-Fatlawi confirmed, on Sunday, that the political blocs are determined to find the alternative personality of Adel Abdul Mahdi before the end of the specified constitutional period, pointing out that the search is still ongoing for a person agreed upon by everyone, provided that it is independent and does not belong to any party and is approved by the Iraqi street.
    Al-Fatlawi said in a statement to the "information", that "the political blocs have not yet identified a candidate for the position of prime minister to succeed Adel Abdul-Mahdi, provided that it is acceptable to all parties."
    He added that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] going through a sensitive and special stage, and therefore the next prime minister should be in conformity with the established controls agreed upon by everyone, especially the Iraqi street."
    And that "we seek to move away from political pressure in choosing an alternative Abdul Mahdi, in order to bring a strong independent personality to the position of prime minister, away from the parties, and everyone agrees."
    Al-Fatlawi stressed that "the political blocs are determined to end the file of choosing the new prime minister before the end of the constitutional period specified for appointing a successor to Abdul-Mahdi, despite the fact that consultations are still underway to bring in an independent figure." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:20 am