Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary indicators confirm that tomorrow's session will be free of the electoral law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary indicators confirm that tomorrow's session will be free of the electoral law Empty Parliamentary indicators confirm that tomorrow's session will be free of the electoral law

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Dec 2019, 6:21 am

Parliamentary indicators confirm that tomorrow's session will be free of the electoral law

12:46 - 08/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    On Sunday, the Union of Iraqi Forces bloc suggested that the election bill would not be included in the agenda for tomorrow's Monday session, attributing this to the incomplete technical measures of the draft law.
    The representative of the bloc, Zaytoun Al-Dulaimi, said in a statement to "Information", that "the political blocs are striving to legislate a law for the elections of the parliament that satisfies the Iraqi people and not be subjected to any criticism. Therefore, the next law will be according to the will of the Iraqi people, not the will of the blocs and parties."
    She added that "indications indicate that tomorrow's session will be free from the inclusion of the draft electoral law and its presentation for discussion due to the lack of completion of the technical procedures for the draft law."
    Al-Dulaimi explained, "Tomorrow's session will present the results of the meeting of the Security and Defense Committee and a statement of information on the recent security incidents of an armed attack on the protesters in Al-Khulani and Al-Sanak Square, as well as the issue of targeting Mr. Sadr's home in Al-Hanana by an unidentified drone." Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm