Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fatlawi: Najaf will produce a quarter of a million tons of paddy crops

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fatlawi: Najaf will produce a quarter of a million tons of paddy crops Empty Al-Fatlawi: Najaf will produce a quarter of a million tons of paddy crops

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Dec 2019, 1:32 am

Al-Fatlawi: Najaf will produce a quarter of a million tons of paddy crops

09:42 - 09/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private
    Deputy Governor of Najaf province, Fadel Al-Fatlawi, confirmed on Monday that the holy city of Najaf will produce 250,000 tons of paddy crops through its farms, pointing out that the agricultural plan included planting more than 211,000 dunums of this crop.
    "The Ministry of Trade is working well in the holy city of Najaf in order to receive the paddy crop, as more than 60,000 tons were marketed in the province," al-Fatlawi said in a statement to "The Information."
    He added that "Najaf suffers from a lack of silos, compared to the quantities of the crop, as there are no silos other than Kufa and Abu Sakhir to receive the crop."
    He explained that "there is a tendency to build two silos in Najaf and Diwaniyah in order to receive the paddy crop, especially since the cadres working in this field are few and need new energies."
    He stressed that "Najaf planted more than 211,000 dunums of the paddy crop, as 250,000 tons of this crop will be received in the province, which is a qualitative shift that Najaf did not witness previously." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:26 am