Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America provokes North Korea with spy plane flights

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America provokes North Korea with spy plane flights Empty America provokes North Korea with spy plane flights

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Dec 2019, 2:33 am

[size=30]America provokes North Korea with spy plane flights[/size]
    By AhadNA3 09/12/2019 10:55 AM | Views: 33
    font size: America provokes North Korea with spy plane flights Font_decrease America provokes North Korea with spy plane flights Font_enlarge
    America provokes North Korea with spy plane flights Thumbnail.php?file=157587487599509300_543117951

A US spy plane flew over Seoul, just one day after Pyongyang announced it had conducted a very important test in Dong Chang-ri, while Washington said it had "many tools" to deal with.
    The flight of the American spy plane appears to be aimed at observing possible tests of additional weapons by North Korea.
    According to Aircraft Spots) To track US civil aviation traffic on Monday, the American C-135W spy plane flew overhead, Which is called "Revit Joint" over the south of Gyeonggi Province at an altitude of 9,448.8 meters.
    The plane had flown over the Korean Peninsula on December 2 and 5. A series of US spy planes circled over the Korean peninsula before and after North Korea tested a massive multi-missile launcher on November 28.
    The previous day, North Korea announced that it had conducted a "very important test" at the satellite launch site, saying that a successful test would play a major role in changing the country's "strategic position" in the near future.
    And Sunday, US National Security Adviser Robert O'Brien warned that his country had "many tools" to deal with North Korea if the Communist regime abandoned its commitment to nuclear disarmament.
    He said in an interview with the American "CBS" channel: "If North Korea takes a different approach from the path promised by its people, the people of South Korea, the United States of America and the world, I mean, Kim Jong-un said that he will free the Korean Peninsula from nuclear weapons - if He didn't, we will take this into account. And we have a lot of tools to deal with. "
    O'Brien said that North Korea's choice of this new approach would be a "mistake," adding that Washington still wanted Pyongyang to stick to its pledge to disarm.
    North Korea's ambassador to the United Nations, Kim Sung, has declared that "nuclear negotiations are no longer on the table."
    In response, O'Brien stated in his meeting, "I was a little surprised by the statements of the North Korean Ambassador to the United Nations."
    It is noteworthy that North Korea's test of ballistic missiles will be a setback for Trump before the presidential elections next year, as he previously announced that North Korea's suspension of these weapons tests is one of his major diplomatic achievements. Finished 2

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:24 am