Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be built on the basis of the new government program

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be built on the basis of the new government program Empty Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be built on the basis of the new government program

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Dec 2019, 7:26 am

Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be built on the basis of the new government program

14:21 - 10/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee Haneen Al-Qaddou revealed on Tuesday that there is a trend to reformulate the 2020 budget law to be in line with the new government program, indicating that the caretaker government cannot set the economic program for a full year.
    Al-Kiddu said in a statement to "Information" that "passing the country's budget through a previous government program can never be based on the ideas of an expired government."
    He added that "the next government is obligated to develop a new strategy to fortify and support the economy by diversifying funding sources and relying on other wealth, agriculture and industry, and then formulating a budget along the lines of the new program."
    Al-Kiddu explained, "The current government is to conduct daily business and according to the law, it does not have the right to send the current budget to Parliament, which requires the next government to reconsider it radically." End / 25D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:25 pm