Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal: The constitution does not allow a referendum to choose the next prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal: The constitution does not allow a referendum to choose the next prime minister Empty Legal: The constitution does not allow a referendum to choose the next prime minister

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Dec 2019, 1:38 am

Legal: The constitution does not allow a referendum to choose the next prime minister

09:45 - 11/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Wednesday, legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi said that the constitution does not allow a popular referendum to choose the next prime minister, noting that if the prime minister refuses, the parliament is concerned with refusing to nominate the alternate personality of Abdul-Mahdi.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to "Information", that "holding a popular referendum to approve or not the new Prime Minister is not constitutionally possible, which stipulates that the President of the Republic assign the new alternative candidate to Abdul-Mahdi to assume the post of prime minister."
    He added, “Parliament represents the people and therefore it is the one who acts on behalf of the people to approve or not the next prime minister.” Noting, “Article 76 of the constitution does not limit the president of the republic to choosing who he deems appropriate for the position of prime minister, especially after Abdul-Mahdi failed to manage the country. ”
    And Al-Tamimi said, “In the event that the demonstrators refuse the candidate to head the government, Parliament is concerned with rejecting this candidate and bringing in a new personality that the President of the Republic assigns to form the government.” Ended / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:24 am